Rantings And Ravings Of A Confused Mind


Not A Leica But..



Still sexy as hell!!!


This black beauty is winging its way to me soon.
And best thing is it cost less than 50dollars,
Thats 1% of what some Leica's cost :)

I think Im a sado mascochist tho, this pretty thing
is going to get beaten and abused by me :)

The street is not a pretty place :)


2 Responses to “Not A Leica But..”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Jay, only just saw ur post over in my bloggy :) thanks, this blog is lovely just had a nose through and Love the new toy, its dang sexay :)

    Lette *from flickr!  

  2. # Blogger marius

    bookmarked. your blog is awesome.

    mar  

Post a Comment

About

  • Jay Gannon 2006
  • The words and photos of an aspiring photogrpaher and the ranting of a mind sick of the world we live in.

Archives

  • Hey I aint that Old Yet. Coming in the near future.

Links



XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Jay Gannon