Rantings And Ravings Of A Confused Mind


The usual shit.


Well tis been a while.
So much shit has went down in the past few weeks.

Ok.
From the top I suppose.
Im moving to fucking LA.

Booked the tickets.
May 30th 07.
So fuck it, gotta get somewhere to live and work now.
Im sick of this country and everyone in it.
The few people I give a shit about ye all know it.

Just too many fucked up memorys here.
You know the shit
Blah blah blah.

Im homeless.
Moving between mates houses.
Again the usual shit.

Right the photos.
Only thing keeping me fuckig sane.
Although no film shooting is fucking my ass up majourly.
All digi is looking so alike.



But its funny how some shots will always make you remember sometime.
Digi or Film.

The shots that will always make you laugh when you see them.


Or the ones that would have looked amazing in film.
And shit on digi.

Some day Ill make shots like this :)
I swear.


I could spend days on the Dart, just shooting.
Its amazing.
People in their own element.
:P


Or laughing at the poses people pull.
Looking at 50k Euro Diamond Rings.

But fuck it I aint getting out enough!!!
I did a Macro Shot
*shudder*


Dont you hate the mornings you wake up and your fucking mouth tastes like this.
EUGH!!!



Heheh, I get very very bored!!


And then theres the time you smile when a parent loves the shot you took.
It makes all the crap ones worth it.



Unlike this poor dude I love what I do.
I live for shooting.
He needs ambition!!


I shoot in colour, and like it.
Im scrrewed now.
Its a fucking rcoky road to ruin from now.


Well peace out from Boring as Fuck Dublin
Spice up my life peeps!!!
Jay

0 Responses to “The usual shit.”

Post a Comment

About

  • Jay Gannon 2006
  • The words and photos of an aspiring photogrpaher and the ranting of a mind sick of the world we live in.

Archives

  • Hey I aint that Old Yet. Coming in the near future.

Links



XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Jay Gannon