Rantings And Ravings Of A Confused Mind


Love, Sex, Waterfalls and Poets


An Omen.
A Street.
A Frame.
2 Artists.
1 Photo.
Funfun.


A Famous Irishman.
With A Modern Twist.
No the hat wasnt mine!



And Now For Something Different.
I need Filters!!
ND Grads and ND greatfully accepted.


Alone.
Very very alone.
Old photo.
Point and shoot.
I dont care.
It tells me about the worst time in my life.
It makes me cry.
She knows why.
She knows whats missing from the photo.



Peace Out
Jay

0 Responses to “Love, Sex, Waterfalls and Poets”

Post a Comment

About

  • Jay Gannon 2006
  • The words and photos of an aspiring photogrpaher and the ranting of a mind sick of the world we live in.

Archives

  • Hey I aint that Old Yet. Coming in the near future.

Links



XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Jay Gannon