Rantings And Ravings Of A Confused Mind


Hairdressers, Airlocks and Japanese Tourists

Why do freaking small irish hairdressers need fucking airlock security doors??



This was just an invitation!

I really dont get Japanese tourists.
Taking a photo of their metro ticket!
WTF!

2 Responses to “Hairdressers, Airlocks and Japanese Tourists”

  1. # Blogger Ronny

    good stuff....really like it  

  2. # Blogger Kira Kletsky

    hey jay!
    thanks for visiting,glad you liked my crap:)

    and thanks for RSSing me!

    I like your stuff,your writings made me smile.

    I'll be watching you as well.

    Cheers!  

Post a Comment

About

  • Jay Gannon 2006
  • The words and photos of an aspiring photogrpaher and the ranting of a mind sick of the world we live in.

Archives

  • Hey I aint that Old Yet. Coming in the near future.

Links



XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 Jay Gannon